Wednesday 16 March 2016

Hello everyone

Hello everyone.

This is my new blog about a small backyard plant nursery which I have just started. As the name suggests, the nursery is primarily intended to produce plants for urban landscaping. I am looking at plants like Ficus varieties (F. virens and F. benjamina), Maple, Bougainvillea, Azalea, Rhododendron, Taxus baccata, to start with.

My bougainvilleas from last year's cutttings are in bloom and are ready for sale although stock is very limited. For all the products which will come out of this nursery, the prices will hopefully be lower so that buying a plant should not be a worrisome experience. We must help people to appreciate plants.

I have made some cement pots this year and they came out quite fine for a beginner. I have no plan to make pots in a  large scale, but to go with the plants, you may come across some pots off and on.

Bonsai plants are also very much in the radar, although it takes time and patience for any Bonsai.




No comments:

Post a Comment